This is working-class cooking, and perfect for the looming holidays. Also one of my kid's favorites.
- 10 flour tortillas, the big ones
- 2 cups cooked, shredded turkey
- 2 cans Campbells Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 cups shredded cheese – either Mozzarella or the Mexican blend
- 1 4 oz can diced green chilies
Preheat oven to about 350 degrees. Either grease up a 13X9 pan really good, or use a disposable pan.
Mix all your ingredients except the tortillas and the cheese, in a big bowl.
Taking the tortillas, put about a half a cup each inside, add a little cheese (about a handful) and roll into an enchilada. Put in the pan. Repeat with each tortilla. If you have any mix left over, smear over the top. Cover with the rest of the cheese.
Cover with aluminum and bake for about 20 minutes at 350.
Remove aluminum foil and back for another 12 - 15 minutes.
Nom nom nom.
You can add more cheese if you like, and more turkey!